Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It was 2006 and I really loved fashion


I was in my garage a few hours ago and found some papers with this stuff below written on them (they were inside an old Britex shopping bag from my SF fashion excursion days). These papers were from an old summer program at my future art school...It's funny to look back and see my opinions on fashion...not too much has changed.


I love bloomers
Hate Bergdorf Goodman - meaning the suits and silky things looks too rich old lady
I love chiffon and lace
Love deep purples, greens
Love sheer fabrics, trimmings
I love ruffles - but not too much
Love Karl Lagerfeld
I love round toe pumps - patent leather
I like horoscopes and symbols
I hate reptile looking boots and patterns
I love flat no heel boots
I like Sofia Coppola
I love Edwardian/Victorian items
I like hand knit items
I like big beads and feminine blouses
colors i like - light pinks
I like crushed velvets - sixties playboy jackets
I like rosettes
I like Marc Jacobs eclectic mixes
I like ribbons and bow ties
I like Tea Party dresses
I like metallic fabrics
shapes, triangles, jagged edges
I hate Moo Moos

LIKES
Candy stripes
tailored suits
big hair
polka dots
seersucker
Marc Jacobs
mermaind silhouettes
sequins
ladlike gloves
pirates
sailors, nautical but not nautica
old, vintage, traditional
Japan - Fruits, EGL's
Kewpie dolls
Historical clothing
Reds
Steinbeck

DISLIKES
army/military outfits
big furs
fur hats
generic western
sportsy, spandex type things
sporty sneakers
Biker wear (too much of it)

2 comments:

  1. that's really cool, i never would have thought to approach style/fashion like that!

    ReplyDelete