Friday, September 25, 2009

Is it true? Do I have my own philosopher?


Yesterday, I was walking to my car after finishing up my astronomy class at Cuesta and there was this little folded up piece of paper securely put under my windowshield. I kind of didn't notice it at first, but then after a quick double take I picked it up. A small piece of notebook paper folded up, and inside in a quite nice blue script was "Hi Chelsea." After reading it, I looked around the parking lot, and found myself to be a bit puzzeled. That's all it said, no mention of the writer or anything. Too bad, I'm not so good at recognizing text, only with certain people but the way this was written could have belonged to male or female. I was kinda happy and weirded out at the same time as i got into my car to drive home. It seems I have an admirer of some sort...or a really creepy stalker (and I wouldn't be too suprised, as I tend to attract them for some reason). Could this person be wanting me to rack my brain to this? Yes, I know my car and I are really recognizable but I don't think I really know too many people attending cuesta this semester, and plus they would totally sign their name! Anyways, since I've been reading Sophie's World for my philosophy class I'm beginning to wonder if I too, have my own philosopher somewhere trying to send me these kinds of things to help me get a broader perspective. who knows? but other than that, kinda creepy but to whoever sent the hello, well 'hello' right back to ya! To be continued.....

1 comment:

  1. Thats wicked.
    I hope this secret fairy person will reveal more!
    Bliss you chelsea-love!

    ReplyDelete