Monday, July 6, 2009

The Bends will always be my favorite Radiohead Album



Limb by limb and tooth by tooth
Tearing up inside of me
Every day, every hour
Wish that I was bulletproof

Wax me, mould me
Heat the pins and stab them in
You have turned me into this
Just wish that it was bulletproof

So pay me money and take a shot
Lead-fill the hole in me
I could burst a million bubbles
All surrogate and bulletproof


I'm on a radiohead od right now, and i'm wearing my mom's radiohead shirt she got in 1996 when she and my dad saw them, and I cannot thank them enough for letting them take me and my brother to see them live around 1998 during Ok Computer tour with Spiritualized as support. (If I only knew how fucking amazing that lineup was when I was 10/11, I fully appreciated it then, but not as much as I would now). Ok, back to getting cozy and having The Bends playing on repeat, good nite ladies and gentlemen, enjoy this melodicaly emotional tune that I cry to.

No comments:

Post a Comment