Friday, October 23, 2009

Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.


Clear water, pure and simple. Blood, organs, tissue, complex and hard to grasp. I want to be more pure and simple, a mind not clouded by biological junk. I want to drink the truth, drink it’s purity and cleanliness. I want to be clean of negative thought and destruction inside my brain and my body. It’s filled presently with worries, complications, faults, and is lacking in love and simplicity. I want to open my arms to the sky and yell out, and know inside that I am what I am, and that I love you, I love you, I love you. And all I can give you is what I hold inside my head and my heart, good intentions, no more hate, no more jealousy, no more negativity. My existence is too short to impose such ugly things. I am so content here, and yet I am so excited to explore and know that there is such a vast world surrounding me I have yet to touch. I am going to touch new parts, and be there on the other side of the world and breath its air and observe it's people. I'm carving out this life, and it's a great feeling to know that I am young, I am healthy, and open to anything that will be crossing my path. It's a great moment, each coming moment is and is always getting better and I am so so so thankful for all the amazing people I know and love in my life. It has been a long week filled with driving and so much studying, I feel accomplished to have successfully gotten through it all and I'm excited for this weekend. A day trip a few hours south will help me clear my head and renew. I just felt like I needed to explain my spiritual/mental/emotional awakenings. Need I say more? I didn't think so. love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment