Monday, May 31, 2010

Humility


I had a shock to my system, a charge to my inner being. From the outside looking in. I am so thankful for gentle and caring individuals who practice those random acts of kindness, even on those who have acted out and do not necessarily deserve such care, like myself in that moment. Something so simple and so easy to do, yet I find myself hardly able to do it these days. I feel like this evening was a landmark moment in a personally spiritual/philosophical education, and I am truly grateful for that. I can not thank these strangers enough for their kind hearts. Everything can be changed in an instant. Knowing that your attitude is only controlled by yourself is an amazing gift. And I am now fully aware.

1 comment:

  1. so powerful and beautiful.
    thanks for sharing LovE!

    ReplyDelete