Friday, February 5, 2010

too many gypsies, not enough soul


I had no idea that nostalgia is considered a form of mental imbalance...I just learned this today via youtube, haha. If this is true, then I guess I must be mentally ill in some way, but aren't we all? I guess that would be my greatest trigger for depression, getting stuck in time in memories, nostalgic yearnings for snap shots of my life. Moments. I think I'm getting better, yes there are times when I go back and think about days that just surpass them all, days where you think nothing will top it. But I've got to believe that there are future days that will override the ones I've already lived. This whole past/present thing is very confusing. All I know is that I'm pretty happy where I am in my life right now. Yes, there are some things I would love to change, but most of my goals are being achieved or are working their way on being met. It's friday, exactly a week until I am 22, and I'm going to be enjoying a delicious raspberry lemon drop in two hours, sipping it with some great people in my life, I can't complain... love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment