Monday, February 15, 2010

Nothing I can tell you, you look good when you wear it well.


I do not know my own limitations sometimes, if you push a little...I'll push a lot. If you give a little, i'll ask for more. Not my best trait at all. I don't know when to stop sometimes, but now I see it clearly, and with respect, understand when it's okay to push and when it's okay to not do anything at all. I think I'm maturing more and more, letting things just happen, and trying not to sweat the small stuff and realize that what's meant to happen will...and if it doesn't, well it doesn't matter. I'm working on getting a running routine going in the mornings when I don't have to work...I just hook up my pod and run on the ranch overlooking the pacific ocean, I really am incredibly lucky to be living where I am. I take it for granted all the time. After my little jaunt today, I drove and felt soo good, Sirius XMU was playing some great music too this morning so I was totally high on endorphins and dancing to the grooves of Cut Copy, Whitest Boy Alive, and Felix Da Housecat. I really love the person I am becoming, I feel like I have it more together, and actually have a fantastic niche of everything, ahh i can't explain all the joy I'm feeling. I had one of the best birthdays ever and it makes me realize how many amazing people I have in my life. love love love

1 comment:

  1. yAY!
    I LOVE the person you are becoming!!

    Hmm, I feel that run. I feel the ocean and the ranch as you write it.
    you are definetly lucky to be there.

    you are a wise woman!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete