Friday, May 1, 2009

It's May Day

I am a dreamer and a romantic, and one cannot help to feel this way, esp. on a day that is all about flowers, and planting, and so forth. I think the best romances are the ones that are made up in your head, the ones you dream about and know that nothing is ever going to happen with them. Guys that are unattainable, but you know it all works out in your mind. You never fight, or have to go through that agonizing pain of worrying about how they're feeling or what they're thinking, or ever fearing that you're going to lose them. Nowadays, esp. in my lull of a non existant lovelife, I have been dreaming - dreaming of a guy I almost had the chance to be with but was too young, sadly dreaming of my ex boyfriend sometimes (things we used to do that made us happy), dreaming of this gorgeous guy who is friend's with my good friends' boyfriend (but who is so fucking shy, that it is so hard to even get a word out of him which makes me think he doesn't like me as a person, but i don't think that's true). I mean, this whole daydreaming thing is working out okay for now, but I seriously don't really want this going on for another year because that would be sad and I would hope by then someone will be in my life again. Because a girl needs some physicality every now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment