Monday, April 27, 2009

morning glory




I'm quite alright right now with being single. For a very long time I struggled with this, because i felt like something was wrong with me for not being in another serious relationship (which is what my ex was doing). I've had flings, I've made out with strangers, and had 1 one night stand, and a steady fuck buddy.... but casualness is all that was. I never expected those guys to be anything more, how could they be? The one I want is hard to find, the right one is someone that i'm not going to find becuase he's going to find me. It's just going to happen organicaly and when i least expect it. He's not going to be somebody i'm going to meet at night when i'm drunk out of my mind, or at a party. That's not where proper girls meet proper men who will travel the ends of the earth for their girl. Right now I'm just having fun, not being tied down to a crazy one, not having to worry about what i'm suppose to do, not having to worry about another. I am young, i don't need to play house with a boy at 21, i've already had that experience at a far younger age. It was nice, but I was traveling in too serious of territory in which an 18 year old girl shouldn't be traveling in. The word is acceptance, and i'm accepting and loving my singleness, and i should truly embrace it and enjoy it while i have it because it's not going to be like this forever!

1 comment:

  1. YAY CHELSEA!!!! <33333333333333
    I'm so happy for you mama!

    ReplyDelete